This set of four consists of:
Scarecrow
He is GORGEOUS!! Made from osnaburg. Painted eyes, stitched mouth, woollen stitched nose, homespun shirt and cotton bandana, woollen pants with turnups. Two large rusty bells on his shirt. Machine sculpted hands and painted on boots with stitched laces. Painted canvas hat with rusty pin and bell...Phew!! Loads of work gone into him.
Witch
Witch is made from osnaburg. Her hat is black pure wool topped of with a rusty bell. Her beautiful long hair is flax which ive needle felted to her head. I have needle sculpted her nose and her eyes are painted. Her mouth is black embroidered. She has a lovely dress with the bodice made of orange checked homespun and her skirt attached is a charming halloween print. She has 3 bells attached to her bodice. Under her skirt she has on a pair of bloomers made in a sweet tan star print. Her shoes are painted on with stitched laces. Again she is a very detailed doll.
Annie
Sweet Annie is made from osnaburg and has been stained. She has stitched on embroidery threads tied to her head. Her facial features are entirely stitched with embroidery threads. She has a blush to her checks using artist chalks. Her dress is a mustard check and cat and star print, with a vintage orange tinsel trim and button. Under her skirt are her red checked bloomers. Painted on shoes.
Ghost
Ghost is made from osnaburg which has been painted white and sanded down. She has flax hair and her facial features are stitched on using emboidery thread. Her gown is made from white cotton and cheesecloth, which has been stained with my coffee prim mix. I made her a necklace from jute string and rusty bells and a metal rimmed tag. Her stockings are painted on. I would like to ask for £25 each, travel will be £3.50 each.
I will provide discount for combined purchases.
THIS SET IS SOLD. THANK YOU!
Excellent job...I have the same pattern!
ReplyDeletepatti
They are absolutely stunning! I had some jute delivered today and I shall start making some of my own designs. Maybe not quite the same as yours but hopefully they will be interesting and beautiful as well. :o)
ReplyDelete